Innovative Therapy Services is always looking for motivated, dedicated, and energetic speech-language pathologists to work with us. We offer full-time and part-time opportunities. Below are our current openings:
School Speech-Language Pathologist
The chosen candidate would be responsible for evaluating, treating, and diagnosing various speech and language disorders, writing and implementing evaluation and plan of care, collaborating with parents and school staff to provide quality therapy to students with a range of disorders.
Innovative Therapy Services is a therapy practice located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We offer multiple opportunities for placement in private schools in the Fort Lauderdale area. Therapists also have the opportunity to earn extra hours in home health settings in the evenings and on the weekends.
The ideal candidate will also be credentialed in Medicaid-Based Insurances (i.e, Community Care Plan, Better Health, Children Medical Services, Sunshine)
Degree: Master’s (with CCC’s)
License: Speech Language Pathologist (Florida Dept of Health License)
Job Types: Part-time/Full-time
Hourly Rate: $45.00/hr to $50.00 /hour
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speech-Language Pathology Assistant/SLP-Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Licensure or certification by the State of Florida as an SLPA
- Level II finger printing background
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation, and monitoring of patient’s progress.
- Effectively collaborate within an interdisciplinary team to meet patients goals.
- SLPA (Required)